Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

shit!

All I could figure out how to do was take off his pants and shit on the floor. The door wouldn't budge.

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

OMG!!

This game is soo fuckin bad-ass and super addictive! I love the way it is put together. So perfekt! :D GREAT job man!

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

I BADLY WANT to play this GAME!!!11... . .

...But it never fully loads :( What is wrong? I have seen reviews about the game being GREAT and I have seen reviews stating the same problem I am having. I WANNA PLAY!!!!!!1

I'm With Stupid I'm With Stupid

Really FUN!!!1

THis game ROCKS! Totally takes me back the teh SNES game 'PushOver'. I think the graphics are GREAT! Regardless what metallicafan1 says. That dance at the end cracks me up :D

Insane Orb Insane Orb

What a RUSH!!!!1

OMG this game was so fucking FUN! This is truely the BEST remake of an old game EVER! I couldn't stop playing until I beat it :D The computer got 56 on me. You could really sell this concept idea for a console version. It would be GREAT! Kepp it up man!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Final Score: 244

SATAN can't be used :\ SO I used SAY and TAN :)

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Score: 50

Mimi Roger's size was a BIG sursprise. I've never even seen her before that I know of but it surprised me. I can't believe you didn't have Brittany Murphy in there. Thumbs up to the Drew Barrymore though :D

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Awsome game mang!

This game kicked ass... Very trippy as well. I LOVE the music you used... never heard any of the songs before. Did you mix them yourself? Keep it up man!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

GREAT GAME But...

I have beat this game numerous times using different characters and at the end of the game it gives you a cheat code but the game is just stuck on the ending screen. If I right-click and hit rewind that doesn't work and if I refresh the game then when I go to cheats it says "no cheats". How do I get back to the main menue after beating the game???