On the Dance Floor On the Dance Floor

GREAT! :D

That's soooo fuckin true blackdragon. Just look at the 'clocks'.

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

HOLY W0W!1!

This is soo awsome!!! I absolutely LOVE your animation style! You have great story lines! I have high hopes for you m'man! I LOVE THIS!!! :D

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

TrippY As H3LL!!!

Oh my god dude, I don't know if it's just 'cuz I'm high or what, but this is the most AMAZING cartoon I have seen in a VERY Long time! Great job man! This ideo is Soooooooo TRIPPY!!

Thanks Man!,
--Mikey

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Coolest fucking flash cartoon I have seeen in a VERryyyy Loonnnnnnng time. Great work ma-man :D Keep it up.!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Great as always!

You animation skills are evolving before my very eyes. NICE! I LOVE Salad Fingers!

Do Us Part Do Us Part

WOW!

This is Beautiful! A work of art.

anthropomorphism anthropomorphism

Cray-Zee

I am so fucking drunk right now and theis tripped me the fuck out!!1 I love the hand-held camera look. I tripped out the most whern it showed all those mickey-mouse looking bitches. I dunno why. Just drunk I guess.. Nice work and nice art. Kepp it up mang!Q

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

I liked it :D

Just wanted to say that I thought the edit-able sign in the background was pretty cool :)

The Cyst The Cyst

Your BEST!

Even better than "Coffee Break". I fucking LOVE NIN so that just made this even better for me. It really made me cringe when he was sawing through that thing. AMAZING WORK DUDE! I don't know what's up with all the "Dark Animation" bashers I've seen today. Great job dude.

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

FUCKING AWSOME!!!1

This blew my mind. AMAZING!!